Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas sale haul


I found so many amazing things from the Christmas sale: warm sweaters, beautiful rings, perfect summer jeans and a cute backpack. I'm so in love with all of them and can't wait to mix them with my old clothes and accessories! 
Cool outfits coming soon... ;)
-sv-

Sweater - Lindex, 10€

Rings - H&M, 3€

Jeans - Cubus, 5€

Backpack - Orsay, 8,95€

Bracelets - Gina Tricot, 2,95€ & Cubus, 1,95€

 Sweatshirt - H&M, 10€

 Jeans - Cubus, 5€

Rings - H&M, 2€

4 comments :

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the bits you got. They look like things I would buy! I love the patterned jeans (white and blue), rings and the jumper the most, it looks super cosy and definitely wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater up top looks so cozy! I think I'd be wearing it daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rings! Love love love them! And the floral print jeans - yes! Can't wait to see how you style them!

    ReplyDelete