Thursday, September 11, 2014

Michael Kors Spring 2015 RTW





Michael Kors' collection was definitely one of my favorites from New York Fashion Week. I have always liked Kors' classic but modern style and fortunately the next spring's Ready-to-Wear collection didn't let me down. 

The catwalk was full of breathtaking outfits that made me wish even more that spring would already be here. The riot of color created an illusion of a blooming spring meadow and just by watching the collection I could feel the spring sun on my cheeks. Floral patterns played the main role in the fashion show but stripes and gingham were seen a lot too. The shoe-wear were mostly simple ankle-wrapped flats which worked perfectly with the beautifully classic cuts of the outfits. I loved the play of the defined waists and over-scale trenches. The looks with the plain tops and blossoming tulle dancer skirts made my heart beat the most. The white/light blue simple shirts made the colors of daffodils, wisteria and geraniums pop out even more and the belt detail was a cherry on top of the cake, it completed the looks. 

Overall, the collection was really luminous with it's bright colors and beautiful details. Kors succeeded to catch the feeling of a sunny spring day perfectly.

Here's my favorites from the show, check out the whole collection from Style.com.




-SV

3 comments :

  1. Just love that the reign of pastels continues in the next summer as well.MK is a favorite anyway.
    .
    http://colossalcloset.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That violet dress is to die for. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was one of my favorite collections too. Definitely exceeded all my expectations!!!!
    Http://thefashiongypsy.wix.com/fashiongypsy

    ReplyDelete