Friday, December 27, 2013
Juliett Kuczynska is something beyond fashion. For you, who doesnt know her, Juliett is one of the most popular fashion bloggers in Poland, and she has gained quite huge amount of followers in Lookbook. Here's why I wanted to introduce her to you people:
In Lookbook, sometimes it feels like you have already seen all of the looks, but when it comes to Juliett's looks, this never happens. Quite the opposite, her looks are so unic and creative that it's impossible to not to love them. She is kind of a mother of trends. You know, she is exactly that one person who wears something cool and everybody stars to wear it. I swear she had lita shoes and ombre hair six months before everyone else! Due to this, I always go through her looks very carefully so that I could spot the up-coming trends and be cool even once in a while. Other reason why I love her looks, is that she loves Black Milk Clothing as much as I do. Speaking frankly, I might have heard about the brand for the first time trough her. Might...
I guess it's kind of obvious that Juliett is my favorite female lookbooker. She just has the thing in here, that makes her so amazing in every way. I really like the fact that she is polish, not an american, even though I don't understand a word of her blog posts. However, her blog is still very much inspiring thanks to the beautiful photos and awesome music that she shares. Also, I'm in love with her instagram, which is even more diverse than her blog. And as a cherry on top of the cake, she is also running (if I haven't got it all wrong) a fashion store online. You can already guess that those clothes are like super-duper cool! They have something BlackMilk-ish in them but they are still unic.
Well, I guess that's enough talking again. Don't forget to check out her sites!
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just some things I need... Here comes my list of things that I wish to find from Santa's sack tonight:
1. Black beanie with a text. I'm so into this kind of beanies, and this time I want the text to be something little provoking like I see dead haters or something...
2. Sweater. The best present for the winter days. I found this one from Polyvore and there wasn't a label on it so I probably never gonna get it, but I wish something same like.
3. Chelsea boots!!! I've been looking for them for ages but haven't found any pair that would have been good enough. I hope Santa is a better shopper than I am.
4. #FASHION top. I saw this great top in Vero Moda, but there wasn't my size left so I couldn't buy it. There was also this top with "#GOODLOOKING" text on it. That would do the same job.
5. Leggings with back pockets and zippers. I love to wear leggings but most of my leggings looks like I had forgotten my pants at home. The pockets and zippers would make them look like real pants. Maybe.
6. Black hat. This is one is something I have seen in Lookbook. I would love to try how it would look on my head. Probably stupid tho...
7. Coat with leather sleeves. I guess this is one of the trends that is going on right now. I'm completely in love with this kind of coats and I think they look just wonderful. Must have!
8. Dark red lipstick. It would be perfect for the last days of this year. Also, I have been looking for one for a long time.
9. Make up brushes. Since it's end of the year, it's perfect time to renew my make up brushes and take a clear start for the year. Literally.
10. Liquid eyeliner. I tested my friends' eyeliner couple weeks ago and fell in love with it. It actually made me look like a human so this is also a must-have!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Monday, December 2, 2013
To entertain myself on this lazy Monday, I scrolled through some fashion collections until I stumbled into Zuhair Murad's Ready-To-Wear collection for the coming spring. His work isn't too familiar to me, since I'm more of a fan of the street fashion and don't really follow fashion shows, but I have run into his name couple times and now that I saw what kind of masterpieces his brand makes, I'm shamed that I haven't taken a closer look at his collections before.
When it comes to fashion, to my mind, there is nothing more amazing than gorgeous evening dresses that make your heart take a break for a second. Well, practically, I was dead for a few minutes when going through Murad's collection since every dress made my heart skip some beats. The way he uses see-through lace and different shaped cutouts and actually just everything in his dresses is perfect. The brand definitely gets its name on my fairly short list of fashion brands that I love in every way.
I know the collection is a spring collection but since it's pre-Christmas party season and the colors of the dresses are quite Christmasy, I thought that you could get some party dress inspiration from Murad's collection so I picked up my favourite looks for you. Hope you love them as much as I do!