Wednesday, November 13, 2013

One year!

  

Started from the bottom now we're.... Well, still in the bottom.

So you may have already guessed what day today is but just to make sure: My baby blog turned one year old today! Yipee! 

To celebrate this earthshaking event I redesigned the whole blog outfit, or atleast most of it. Even though I worked for hours for it, I'm not quite pleased with it so I still might change something, just so you know. I was also supposed to create couple new categories but now I just give you heads up that there's more to come, since I'm running out of time. I would be delighted to hear what you think of the new look, so don't be afraid to comment!

Now, I'll go to celebrate (crazy dancing and stuff...) so goodbye, my dear friends.

SV

Ps. I almost forgot the most important part: thank you people for putting up with me for this long, I really appreciate it!

No comments :

Post a Comment