Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Girl Crush: Keira Knightley



Like I promised, here comes one of the new sections/categories whatsoever: Girl Crush! I hope most of you are familiar with the consept so there won't be too many misunderstandings but just to make it clear; this section basically includes photographs of female celebrities that have inspired me in different ways (style,work,life). I would like to share that inspiration with you. 

Keira Knightley is perfect starter seeing that she is gorgeous in every way. She has been my heroine (in every sense of the word) ever since I was nine by causing my crave for acting. In my nine year old eyes her performance in Pirates of the Caribbean was something so incredible that I would have done anything to be just like her. This impulse is the main reason why I adore her, because I probably wouldn't be even writing this blog if it wasn't for the desire of arts that acting subsequently woke in me.

Another reason is that I'm fascinated by old times and so does she at least by taking into account the roles she had played. She is so beautiful in those old time hairstyles and dresses, especially in that green gown in Atonement, breathtaking. Furthermore, since I love old times, I love Chanel. You can only imagine how excited I was when she became Chanel Girl and filmed that beautiful short film with the brand. The most amazing thing in it was of course her vintage bob hairstyle that was as Chanel as anything can be. It was perfect for Keira and I really hope that my hair could look that great someday.

Keira's personal style is quite plain but the way she is styled in the most of her photoshoots is incredible. Like in these photos that I picked, she is amazing, so inspiring. I personally get so strong feelings from the GQ photos (second & fifth pic) that I consider them to be some of my favourite photographs ever.

Now, be inspired.




4 comments :

  1. I love her ! She's so elegant !

    http://elorathefreeelf.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her!! :)
    follow you on bloglovin and i'm your follower!!
    FOLLOW ME TOO!! XOXO :)
    http://venusenfourrure.blogspot.it

    FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Venusenfourrure?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Followed you on bloglovin :)

      Delete