Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Shoppings


Hello my sweet babies (don't ask), how are you doing?

Lately, I've been shopping and finding quite amazing things so I figured that it would be cool to gather them all together and show you what new things I have collected into my wardrobe. And also this is an easy way to show you what fall trends I feel good enough to participate. Above you can see all the stuff and their prices, although, I'm not exactly sure how much some of them cost but I tried to give you a hint of how much I might have paid of them.


First of all, here are absolutely the most glorious things of all my shoppings: Jeffrey Campbell's lita styled shoes with a beautiful lace pattern. Ever since I joined the wonderful community of Lookbook, I've been craving for this kind of heels and finally, couple weeks ago I found a good looking pair with a reasonable price. Even though, I have fall in stairs not two but three times thanks to these beauties, I still love them.


Last week I needed (wanted) to find a new bag and I came across with this beauty in H&M. I fall in love with it because it's both modern and classy at the same time and it goes well with different kind of outfits. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like this corner thing is some kind of trend on this fall, I mean, I saw quite many bags decorated this way. It's lovely, tho!


This is one of the coolest rings I've ever own and it didn't cost even 2 euros! Love the way it has been styled. I wouldn't wear it for a club tho, because I would probably end up killing someone with my dance moves if I had this ring in my finger...


Here are more rings, yay! I was looking for these sort of rings, but in gold, so first I thought that, you know, these are okay but not quite what I was looking for. But after wearing them couple times I came to a conclusion that I actually like them better in silver. The best thing about these rings is that you can mix them together in million ways and have a new style for everyday!


I wanted a leather bracelet and then I also wanted a golden bracelet... so I bought this! Clever, isn't it?


And last, this golden creature! I found those typical chain necklaces, which everybody seems to have, beautiful but because I always want to run my own path, I haven't bought one. So, when I saw this thing that is a chain but not too much like them that the most of the girls have, I had to bought it.

There is one thing left, tho. The sweater in the right corner of the first picture. I'm gonna show that to you soon in my new look which I will post in couple days. Until then, aloha.

Senna Vodzogbe ©

No comments :

Post a Comment