Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Modelling

 Like the title hints, I did some modelling a little while ago. Nothing too big, though. So don't go bananas over it. It was just a little fashion show to advertise local shops' products, so the atmosphere was quite chill and we didn't have to think too much about crazy modelling stuff such as how to walk correctly and all. Since I'm somewhat a midget (c. 5'3") it was an honor to get even this kind of opportunity to get a glimpse of what model life could be like. It was fabulous to be styled by professionals, I definitely could get used to it! My brands were Beamhill and Intersport (maybe I get lots of sponsor money now that I mentioned them, right? Fingers crossed) and I fall in love with those clothes, especially for that jacket from Beamhill which you see in the first pic. Speaking of which, I'm now going to cut the cackle and let the photos speak for me. Enjoy.



Senna Vodzogbe ©

3 comments :

  1. Gilr you look amazing. The hair is so cute. Gotta try that out :)!

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I really love the hair too! :)

      Delete
  2. You are gorgeous! Love the blog<3
    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete